Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year

Are you setting goals for 2009? Alyson Stanfield at www.artbizblog.com is encouraging followers to set goals. I also get newsletters from Christine Kane, who is telling me to chose a theme word for the year. I've already found that it is important to write these things down. I thought about them 2 weeks ago, and now can't remember what they were! That's my goal for the next week: to set specific accomplishments and choose a theme and WRITE them down. The year is starting off well. I have my first gallery showing of the year in Omaha NOW! I won a medal at the miniature show in the North Platte Art & Gift Gallery. Both gallery shows have receptions this weekend that I will attend with my children. They are so proud and supportive. I also have 3 commissions to get going on. Meet me in Omaha on Sunday at the Artists Cooperative Gallery!

No comments: